Become a Member of the Salem Museum & Historical Society
Membership has its benefits:
- Our newsletter, special invitations, and meeting notices mailed directly to you, plus updates by email, as desired
- Membership/Speaker Series: meetings are held monthly (except December) at 7 pm on third Mondays. Speakers discuss topics of local historical interest and refreshments are served
- Members-only gatherings and receptions for exhibition openings
- Fun activities planned just for our members, including our festive annual banquet
- The satisfaction of knowing you are joining others to make a difference in our community through your support!
The Salem Museum & Historical Society is a private, non-profit organization. Memberships and contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law. Our tax ID number is 54-1088887.
Dues and Contributing Memberships
|Basic Membership for Individuals, Couples or Families
|$1,000 and above||Platinum|
Please download our Membership Form and mail your check payable to the Salem Historical Society to:
801 East Main Street
Salem, VA 24153
Call 540-389-6760 to pay your dues by credit card over the phone. We’d love to have you!
Or, you may make a secure, online donation through Paypal at the link on the right. Please include your name, address, email, and telephone number in the comment box at the Paypal checkout so that you may be added to our membership list.
All donations to the Salem Historical Society are tax-deductible as allowable by law.