Become a Member of the Salem Museum & Historical Society
Membership has its benefits:
- Our newsletter, special invitations, and meeting notices mailed directly to you, plus updates by email, as desired
- Membership/Speaker Series: meetings are held monthly (except December) at 7 pm on third Mondays. Speakers discuss topics of local historical interest and refreshments are served
- Members-only gatherings and receptions for exhibition openings
- Fun activities planned just for our members, including our festive annual banquet
- The satisfaction of knowing you are joining others to make a difference in our community through your support!
The Salem Museum & Historical Society is a private, non-profit organization. Memberships and contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law. Our tax ID number is 54-1088887.
Dues and Contributing Memberships
|Basic Membership for Individuals, Couples or Families
|$1,000 and above||Platinum|
Or, download our Membership Form and mail your check payable to the Salem Historical Society to:
801 East Main Street
Salem, VA 24153
Or, call 540-389-6760 to pay your dues by credit card over the phone.
All donations to the Salem Historical Society are tax-deductible as allowable by law.